Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going to Florida

It is rare that I post more than once in a week, let alone twice in one day, but I am excited about a vacation we will be taking with Jim's girls in Florida in July. Yipee! I can't wait to see them and have fun in Florida. Since my birthday is the week before (July 5th,) it will be a great gift to see them and have Jim and Sophie relaxing in the sunshine! I'll post back about our trip. We have fixed up the house and have a fun tropical theme going on with the decorating. Our camel "Joe" resides in the Bar room. When I was there the first part of the month I found a great "Bud" neon sign that has a palm tree and fits in with the fun in Joe's crib. When we were selecting furniture for the house, we shopped at thrift and consignment stores. Jim would have selected all wicker, but I wouldn't let him. He moved from a wicker fetish to tin wall art. We are off that kick now - (thank goodness) - but honestly we had so much fun decorating together. Click on the Slideshow to view pictures.

No comments: