Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My First Posting

I've finally taken the plunge and decided to create a blog to show my artwork. Ironic that today is April Fools Day and I decide this is a good day to post. I'm definitely going to have fun with this!

I will be adding photos soon and appreciate any comments and criticisms. I believe people learn by doing and I think I can grow personally and individually by learning from the work of others. I have titled my blog Artventures, because I think that life is a journey and the process of creating art is also part of that journey. Another reason for creating this blog is that I am encouraging the teachers in the school district where I work to use Blogs as a teaching tool. I hope the teachers learn by my example - and I hope to be able to support them in the educational process of Blogging.

1 comment:

Fannie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Yes, life and art is a journey, and blogging is an excellent global teaching tool. I wish you the best!